Sunday, April 17, 2011

Book Share-The Warrior Heir

About a week ago, Gerry recommended a book to me:  The Warrior Heir.  "You'll love it," he said, "You've got to read it!"

We have a common love for fantasy stories.  About a year ago, Gerry and Santino and I all swapped fantasy favorites as we pored through book after book.


Reading The Warrior Heir was challenging because I couldn't share it with Santino.  Not wanting to spoil it, I had to bite the bullet as the book wound its way through intrigue, suspense, and thrills.

Now it was my time to say to Santino, hurry up and read the book!

As I speak, he's interrupting himself.  "Ellen's an enchantress, isn't she!"  and "That vest is armor, isn't it?"  And minutes later--"I knew it!"

Santino read that book in less than a day and then immediately downloaded the next two onto his Kindle.  So, Santino---Hurry up and finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment